Monday, March 10, 2008

You Know How I Know You're Gay?

My boss is metrosexual. He cares way too much about what he wears, how his body looks and what others think about him. So much so, that his wife jokes (I think) that before they decided to have children she had to ask, "Are you sure you're not gay?" The funniest part in all of this is that he is completely oblivious. He really does not see where we are getting these ridiculous ideas! And, to top it off, when attempting to tease his employees, he constantly makes accusations about our sexual orientation.

The following conversation actually happened in my office not too long ago ...

Boss: What are you listening to?
Co-worker: Whitney Houston.
Boss: Oh. My. God.
Co-worker: What?
Boss: You're making me question your sexuality.
Co-worker: Oh! You're one to talk!
Boss: What do you mean?!

Quite literally two minutes later ...

Boss: Did anyone see the Valerie Bertinelli interview on Oprah?

At this point the entire office erupted in laughter. And, he really could not understand what we found so funny. You, sir, are making us question your sexuality.

1 comment:

RubiaLala said...

Ha! That's a great story.