Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Favorite Artists

You may have noticed that I mentioned music as a large component of my daily life. And, while I will inevitably tell my personal story, today I thought I would simply list the artists who I most enjoy.

AC/DC
Aerosmith
Alice in Chains
The Beatles
Big Brother and the Holding Company
The Black Crowes
Black Sabbath
Bob Dylan
Bob Marley
Cream
Dave Matthews Band
The Doors
Grateful Dead
Heart
Incubus
Jimi Hendrix
Jefferson Airplane
Judas Priest
Lacuna Coil
Led Zeppelin
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Machine Head
Mastodon
Megadeth
Metallica
Nirvana
Pantera
Pearl Jam
Pink Floyd
Queen
Rage Against The Machine
Rush
Silverchair
Soundgarden
Stone Temple Pilots
Tenacious D
Throwdown
Tool
Trivium
Van Halen
Veruca Salt
Weezer
The Who
Wings
311

Thank you iTunes for alphabetizing my list.

This list is likely not exhaustive as I am sure I have albums by great bands that I have yet to load on my PC. Anyway, if you like rock and you perhaps have not looked into some of these artists, definitely check them out.

No comments: